AQUATICS PROGRAMMING AT THE LINCOLNSHIRE CLUB
The outdoor swim complex has two outdoor swimming pools. The main pool has swim laps, diving area and a large free swim area. The Wading pool is an ideal learning and play area for babies, toddlers and preschoolers 6 years and under. The outdoor snack bar serves delicious lunch/dinner items, ice cream as well as drinks and snacks.
Monday - Friday: 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm, 6:00-7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Adult Swim (18 years and older)
Monday - Friday: 6:00 am - 9:00 am, 7:00 p, to close
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 9:00 am
POOL RULES FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. Lifeguards are responsible for responding to emergencies and enforcing rules; when not present, swim at your own risk.
2. Children under 16 years of age must be supervised.
3. No running, unnecessary roughness or foul language permitted in the pool areas.
4. No one with bandages will be permitted in the pool.
5. No one will be permitted in the pool during an electrical storm.
6. Appropriate swimwear is required.
7. Smoking is prohibited at the club.
8. Swim instruction is to be given only by the club's swim instructors.
9. Food can be purchased at the snack bar only, no outside food allowed.
10. Persons having colds, fever or skin disease will not be permitted in the pool.
11. Children who are not toilet-trained must wear tight fitting rubber pants under their swimsuits, even if they do not plan to swim.
12. No diapers permitted in the wading pool or main pool.
13. Children over six years old are not permitted in the wading pool.
Swim lessons are held Monday-Thursday. Rain or other inclement weather make-ups are on Sundays. Instructors are certified and experienced. Lessons run for two-four week sessions from June - August.
NEW! AQUABABIES & AQUATOTS:
A pre-swimming class with parent in the water. Games, songs and activities teach water adjustment, submersion and supported back floats. This class requires parent or caretaker to be actively involved in the swim instruction. Children who are not toilet -trained must wear tight fitting rubber pants under their swimsuit. No diapers are permitted.
Classes are divided into two groups based on age and meet two times per week for 4 weeks or one time per week on weekends.
Session 1 June 11-July 15 (No class July 4 or July 21)
Session 2 July 23-August 19
Weekend Sessions: June 23-August 19
Aquababies for ages 6 - 18 months:
Mon/Wed 9:00-9:30 am
Tue/Thur 9:00-9:30 am
Mon/Wed 3:15-3:45 pm
Saturday 9:00-9:30 am
Sat 9:30-10:00 am
AquaTots for ages 18-36 months:
Mon/Wed 9:30-10:00 am
Tue/Thur 9:30-10:00 am
Mon/Wed 11:00-11:30 am
Tue/Thu 11:00-11:30 am
Tue/Thu 3:15-3:45 pm
Sun 9:00-9:30 am
Sun 9:30-10:00 am
SWIM LEVEL 1, 2, 3 & 4:
Level 1, 2 & 3 classes are for beginner to advanced swimmers. Swimmers will learn to float, kick and be confident in the pool in no time!
Level 1 - Pre-Elementary Swim for ages 3-4 years old
Level 2 - Pre-Elementary Swim for ages 3-4 years old
Mon/Wed 4:00-4:30 pm
Tue/Thu 4:30-5:00 pm
Level 3 - Elementary Swim for ages 5-6 years old
Mon/Wed 5:00-5:30 pm
ADVANCED SWIM LESSONS
Level 4 - for swimmers ages 6 and up who have graduated from Level 3
Tue/Thur 5:00-5:45 pm